Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh Baby!!

So this picture is sideways and I'm too tired to figure out how to get it the right way. You'll have to turn your heads. LOL. I am seriously bad at this blogging thing. I need to get better. Anyway, onto my post...



I'M PREGNANT!! 24 weeks along with a beautiful healthy baby boy. Brooklyn is happy to be a big sister. She was very upset that it wasn't a girl and cried. She went to my ultrasound with me and I told her inside. She just kinda looked at me and ignored me. When we got out to the car, she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said she was sad. I asked her why and she said she wanted a sister. It broke my heart. I promised her we'd try for another baby so maybe she'd have a sister.



Braden is so excited to have a brother. He will be 10 on July 7th so they'll be very far apart. Maybe Braden will let this baby tag along like I did with my baby sister Emilee. We're 10 years apart too. Braden said he is excited to teach him how to do boy things like baseball and skateboarding.



I had my big ultrasound yesterday. They check all the organs and make sure everything is growing properly. She said he looks excellent. A mother is always worried that something might be wrong so it's reassuring to know it's ok. I was able to see him in 4D. That's amazing!! He had his hand up by his face and he'd wiggle to get away from the ultrasound wand thingy (don't know what it's called LOL). There was one kick that hurt bad! The picture from above was taken last week. Here's one from yesterday



The kicking and punching is my favorite thing. At this stage, babies aren't that squished and they're big enough that we can feel the movements. It's my favorite cuz they move so much. I was laying in bed last night tapping my stomach. He'd punch or kick me in that spot. I love it so much!!


0 comments: