Sunday, August 22, 2010

Khloe Joann Forbush

My beautiful niece Khloe came into the world on August 19th, 2010 at 10:58 am. She was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19.5 inches long. The poor thing hurt her tear duct and has a bruise on her eye. She's so beautiful and I just adore her. I want to be holding her right this minute.

Brooklyn loved holding her and it made her more excited for us to have our baby.
Braden was a little nervous but he held her for a few minutes and said she was pretty cute.

I am so glad that Kari and Kyle got this beautiful bundle of joy to add to their family. She is so loved and has the greatest family. I am going to have to go see her tomorrow because I can't stay away for much longer. LOL. I fed and snuggled her yesterday and I was in heaven. I just adore this new baby girl!

1 comments:

Kare Bear said...

As do I adore her!! She's pretty special!!