Sunday, July 6, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!!


Braden is an awesome baseball player. He played t-ball last year and did coach pitch this year. I marvel at how athletic the kid is. He really picks up on any sport pretty quick. This year and last, the whole team went to a Raptor's game. They're a team in Ogden, and because I don't know much about baseball, I have no clue what league they're in. All the boys get to run out to a position on the field with a player, have their name announced over the loudspeaker, and sign the national anthem, then run back. It's the cutest thing to watch. The boys feel so big and special. Braden got to run to the pitcher's mound this year. Of course we had to buy Raptor heads to keep us busy, and because all the boys had one. Brook put a flower on her raptor's head. Always the girl! She thought Daddy would look good in one too.
Above is Logan, Lucas, Carson, Easton, and Braden. It's a whole pack of Raptor's. That can only mean trouble!

1 comments:

Kare Bear said...

I wish I could have gone. It looked fun. I love the pics!
love ya sister