Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dust and Dirt



Can't remember which weekend in August we went 4-wheelin, but it was fun! We went to Mantaway, by Brigham, with the Holkers. I'm kind of a big wuss so some of the bigger dips made me nervous. I don't like to have less than 4 wheels off the ground. The trails were pretty rocky too. It was really fun though! We ate lunch in a clearing, under a tree, with a herd of cows wanting our spot. I'm serious! They were like staring at us the whole time. Brook is so funny! She watched Amber go into the trees with some toilet paper and said she wanted to go potty. I took her into a little area and explained things and she wasn't having it. She said she wanted to go potty in the bathroom, where Amber went. I tried to explain and told her I'd help her and it was just fine. She decided that she didn't need to go potty anymore. LOL! We were covered in dust. I think I used 4 wet wipes just to get the dust off my own face. We all had baths and then were lazy the rest of the day. When we woke up the next day, Robert and I were so sore. We popped ibuprofen and traded the hot pad back and forth. All in all, we had a blast!

1 comments:

Kare Bear said...

I love these kids to death!!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun. love ya sis!