Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hello World!!

K so I haven't been on the ball with my blog lately. I've been busy at work and at home and I just can't find the time or words to blog. So I'm saying hi and bye and see ya soon. Oh! One thing of import. In March, we're going on a 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise with Royal Caribbean cruise lines. We're going with 4 other couples from our neighborhood who all have our 10-year anniversary next year. Good thing we get along with the couples and they're all really fun to be around. Anyway, check ya later!

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

You are gonna love it!!!!! That's the best way to go - sometimes when people go alone to have this romantic get away, they come back and don't really like cruising for different reasons. But if you go with several couples then you can request your dinner table together so that you aren't seated with strangers, and there is always someone to go on the excursions with or hang around the pool and boat with! It's a lot of fun! Me and Richie have decided that is the only way to travel!!! I'm jealous- it will be a long time before we get to do that again! cindy

Kare Bear said...

wow I had no idea. sounds fun though

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't belive how fast time flies and that you guys have been married for 10 years! Seems not that long ago that we were rocking out to Debbie Gibson together. We are getting OLD!

Genna said...

Hey! I saw your comment and got so excited, I've been waiting for ya to pop up, it is so fun to see you and your family! You have 2 of the cutest kids! Well life is busy, but I will email ya soon and catch ya up on the last 10 years of my life and you have to do the same!

Luke, Katie, Maddy, Paige, Bailey and Hayden said...

thanks for posting on our blog. sorry i havent responded til now. its been a pretty crazy year for us. with us having bailey and buying a house i havent had much time to myself. its good to hear from people. your kids have sure grown up. and not to mention adorable. how old is brooklyn now? anyway nice to hear from ya crazy cuz.