Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Back!!

My computer had some spyware/adware crap that messed up my whole computer. We finally got it off and I'm way behind in blogging because of that and the election season. I get really into politics. I've got plenty of blog material on that later. Not at 11:30 at night though. First and foremost, I'm been meaning to post a couple of pics of my girlfriends when we went out for girl's night a few months ago. Katie Anderson Larmore and Stacey Gardner Henderson are the two lovelies in these photos. We made Stacey try on this awesome red dress and as outdated as the thing was, she looks fabulous in it. Katie bought that jacket and I would have bought it except I'm a little heavier than what the jacket allowed. LOL. She rocked it out though. I'm still jealous I didn't get a jacket though. I love these two girls and we had a blast that night.

0 comments: