Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Make-Up Disaster

I was busy getting myself ready to go to Wiseguys with some friends when Brook wandered in to the bathroom. She looked like a bad tanning bed accident. It even looked like she was all sweaty cuz she had wet hair in the front. lol. She wasn't crying or anything at first. I noticed she had bright red on the front of her shirt and realized it was red lipstick. She had been in the other bathroom and when I checked in there, there were wet peices of tissue covered in lipstick all over the counter. She had tried to hide her "oops" by "washing" it off. I really think that she thought there was nothing wrong when she came in to see me. I grabbed the camera cuz I knew I'd laugh later. The reason she was crying was because she didn't want me to take a picture of her. I was laughing and trying to get her to look at me and not wipe her face on my towels and she was just bawling. It was quite funny. I had to hurry and get her cleaned up because we were supposed to meet everyone for dinner first. Needless to say, I am making sure to leave my Halloween make-up in a better spot. Gotta love that girl!

1 comments:

Kare Bear said...

I love this picture. She's even cute when she's crying and looks like she has a really bad burn...
I love this cute little disaster!