Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Fun

We went out with friends on Saturday. It was a blast! The people that were there were: Katie & Eric Larmore, Stacey & JC Henderson, Kari & Kyle Forbush, Brandon & Shasta Moses, Becky & Neil Layton, Erin & Keith Howick, and Dean & Audrey (don't know last names, Kyle's friends). We ate at Texas Roadhouse and then went to Wiseguys comedy club to see Marcus. He was pretty funny and we had an awesome time. I talked Rob into buying his video afterwards. Marcus autographed it for me and took a picture with me. We had alot of fun. It was really good to hang out with my high school girls and their hubbies. Good times!

1 comments:

Kare Bear said...

Ya we had alot of fun.Kyle actually liked hanging out with everyone.....Remember to send these pics to me asap!