Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!

Ahhhhh, Vegas! We went with our good friends and neighbors. It was my friend Amber's 30th birthday and her hubby surprised her with Phantom tickets. Phantom was amazing! I've seen it three times but this was the greatest. We had alot of fun! We stayed at the South Pointe. We stay there everytime we go. It's off the strip a little so it's not was crowded. The steakhouse there is great too! On the picture of us there is a round circle on Robert's shirt. We figure it was the reflection of a light or something. Oh well. Vegas is great but only for visiting. I couldn't live there. Over and Out!

1 comments:

Kare Bear said...

I think you need to make another post. I check it everyday to see what you have written but It is still same old boring rob. not that it isn't a very cute picture of you!! just kiddin love you my sister.