Thursday, February 7, 2008

Scrapbooking Rocks!

Today was a happy day. I went to a scrapbook sale at the fairgrounds. There was a ton of stuff for sale and I spent $60 dollars. Kari and I are going to get our webpage up soon. I bought some stuff to make some scrapbook kits. We make friggen cute kits! I think they're better than most I've seen. I'm making my Valentine's cards soon. I got some cute stuff for that. I wanted to open a scrapbook store for as long as I can remember. I just know that I could have an awesome one. I know what I like about certain stores and i just think I could do really good. It's been a dream of mine for a long time. Maybe someday I will. It could happen! Gotta go to bed now. Up at the buttcrack of dawn like usual. Goodnight!

1 comments:

Kare Bear said...

I LOVE YOU MY SISTER!!!!