Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another Day

Just another day in the life of Angie. I'm really tired of staring at cubicle walls. I worked 1 1/2 extra hours today so I can build my leave up. I'm super tired today, which equals super ornery. Okay, kinda ornery. My baby girl has a cough and a cold and is miserable too. This is such a happy blog day! Everybody needs a grumpy day and I'm taking mine today. So there! K so I didn't do much of anything notable today and I really don't know why I'm posting anything. It's like an online journal where you can write whatever you want. I'm totally rambling about nothing but I'm trying to finish watching House before I fall asleep in my chair. It's my whole ADD thing. I have to be doing something at all times. Every now and then my hubby talks me into watching TV or a movie without playing the computer. K it's over and I can go to bed now. I'll be happy tomorrow.

0 comments: