Friday, February 1, 2008

My Baby Brother is Home!!




My baby brother Josh got home from a Texas mission 2 days ago. I am so excited about it that I keep thinking about it. I have to stop myself from calling him all the time and bugging him. I woke him up yesterday by calling at 9am on the house phone. I'm gonna drive him insane. He loves me though. It didn't take Brookie very long to warm up to Josh. Last night she wanted to call and tell him goodnight, so we called and Emi told us that Josh was in a weekly class at the church. Brook freaked out because she couldn't say goodnight to him. Holy crap! She got in trouble and couldn't even say goodnight to Auntie Em. Braden missed Josh too and wanted to be around him. He begged to sit by Josh at lunch the day Josh got home. We all missed him and are glad he's back. It is hard for Josh to be home even though he's glad to see us all again. He says he just misses teaching the people and preaching the gospel. He's such an awesome kid!! He's changed in many ways but kept all the good parts too. I'm really trying not to call him right now. He's still up. It's only 9:30. Keep strong Ang. Don't pick up the phone. Okay, I'm going now. We're watching the season premier of Lost. I love that show although it's slow sometimes and I just want all the secrets. Patience is a virtue.

0 comments: